Bookings, Cancellations & Payment
Please read this so you understand how to book a session, how to pay, and how to cancel sessions. In particular, make sure you understand the 48 hours notice needed for bookings and cancellations.
Booking Your Counselling or Psychotherapy Session
Booking an appointment can be done in a few ways
- call me on 07889 787306 and we can book it over the phone
- text me on 07889 787306 and we can book it by text
- WhatsApp me using this link and we can book it by WhatsApp
- email me at [email protected]
- use my online calendar at alunparry.com/bookme
Paying For Your Session To Confirm Your Booking
Paying for your booking is what confirms your appointment and secures it for you in my diary.
All bookings need to be made and paid for at least 48 hours in advance.
So if you want a Monday appointment at 1.30pm, your booking needs to be paid for by Saturday 1.30pm.
There are two ways to pay:
- If using my online calendar, payment is taken as you book so this is nice and simple
- If the booking was pencilled in by phone, text, email or WhatsApp, use the link monzo.me/alunparry. Just enter the amount for the session, click Pay (or Send Money), then enter your card details.
Cancelling Your Session
You can cancel for any reason without charge, so long as there is at least 48 hours notice. We can then reschedule your session to a time that suits you better.
So if you decide to cancel a session booked for Friday at 1.30pm you will need to have cancelled by Wednesday at 1.30pm to avoid being charged.
Otherwise the session will be charged for in full.
To cancel your session just contact me either by phone, text, email or WhatsApp.
48 Hours Notice
Please make sure you understand the 48 hours notice for bookings and cancellations. Any questions, feel free to get in touch with me.
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy and I abide by the BACP Code of Ethics.